Wednesday, October 17, 2012

D-Day: This is IT!

Our sincere apologies to those who came to this blog to get information, and didn't find any update.
It has been a long wait with many ups and downs, and the constant changes made it difficult to publish anything. It seemed that everyday was made to contradict the previous one.
But now, this is IT, from the man, Mr Y himself!!!


"Dear All,
After yet another little planning twist, the bone marrow has arrived in HK a bit earlier than expected and the transplant is now scheduled for this evening. I am not sure whether this is going to be the end, the beginning of the end of another stage in a longer recovery but I do know however that this is where I want to be. I am happy to proceed and confident in the outcome.
During this process, I will have a deep thought for all of you who have supported me during these long months. I feel previliged and immensely grateful.
I look forward to see you all very soon.
Love,
Y"



Wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment