Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy New Year of the Snake, from the Man himself...


Happy New Year of the Snake, from the Man himself...

Dear Friends,
For the past 9 months, I have been the recepient of your continued support and encouragements. With the New Year, I'm happy to send you too my best wishes for 2013. Health, joy and peace of mind to all of you whatever may come during this time!
This is quite late for New Year wishes but as French say, it's still January so it's alright. Also, being in HK gives us this calendary overlap which is a gift to procrastinators like me. The Year of the Snake is just moving in, so I'm still early...
Apologies for having been rather quiet lately. Been busy trying to get rid of a virus. Spending over a month in hospital over Xmas and New Year holidays being knocked out by drugs was not the kind of recovery I was expecting so I was pretty grumpy too. But the beast seems like it's being tamed and due to some mild Graft vs Host disease, I am back on steroids so I'm feeling much better! Even felt like a restless hamster the first day! It was 4:00 am the next day when I finally exhausted the wheel and went to sleep. So, I'm really hoping to go home soon, continue my recovery and see more of you.
All the best for 2013 and the Year of the Snake. All will be well.
YC

No comments:

Post a Comment